- Andrea Pirlo Signed AC Milan Home Shirt 2004-05, Opel logo, gold name, long sleeves, signed by Andrea Pirlo.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. All our signed memorabilia is supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by a company director. It features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product, and details of when and where the product was signed.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This 2004-05 AC Milan shirt was personally signed by Andrea Pirlo in Ibiza on July 13, 2015. Pirlo is a legend of Italian football, having won the World Cup in 2006, six Serie A titles with both AC Milan and Juventus and two Champions League titles. His status as Italy's most creative player has earned him the nickname of "The Architect" as he is the creator of so many goals. In summer 2015 he moved to New York City in the MLS.