- Juventus 2011-12 shirt with Pirlo 21 numbering, short sleeves, signed by Andrea Pirlo.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This 2011-12 Juventus soccer jersey was personally signed by Andrea Pirlo in Ibiza on July 13, 2015. Pirlo is a legend of Italian football, having won the World Cup in 2006, six Serie A titles with both AC Milan and Juventus and two Champions League titles. His status as Italy's most creative player has earned him the nickname of "The Architect" as he is the creator of so many goals. This is the style of shirt worn by Pirlo in his first season with the Old Lady, when he won his first Scudetto with the club, and Juve went the entire season unbeaten.