- Officially licensed retro Manchester United 1985 FA Cup final shirt with commemorative stitching. No numbering, short sleeves. Signed by Bryan Robson. In deluxe black frame with silver inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This Manchester United soccer jersey was personally signed by Bryan Robson n Manchester on July 15, 2016. Robson was United's longest serving captain ever, and played 461 times for the club, scoring 99 goals. He won two league titles, three FA Cups and the European Cup Winners Cup. This shirt is a remake of the shirt worn in the 1985 FA Cup final when Captain Marvel led the side to a 1-0 victory over Everton. It was the second of the three occasions he lifted the cup with United.