- Framed 20 x 16 inches photograph, signed by Didier Drogba. In deluxe black frame with silver inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing Didier Drogba at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This superb photograph was personally signed by by Didier Drogba at a private session for Exclusive Memorabilia in London on May 24, 2013. It shows the key moments of Chelsea's incredible victory over Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final on May 19, 2012. The west London club were 1-0 down and seemingly dead and buried when Didier Drogba scored with a towering header with just two minutes of normal time to go. The game went to penalties and of course it was Drogba who was the hero again, slotting home his spot-kick to make it 4-3 and win the game. It was an immense performance for Didier in his last ever game for the Stamford Bridge club. This photo is not only a fine memento of Chelsea's greatest ever triumph, but also of the career of one of its finest servants.