- Adidas 2011-12 Chelsea shirt, with commemorative Champions League final stitching, signed by Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsmen at the signing sessions and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This Chelsea soccer jerseyhas been personally signed by Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba at private sessions for Exclusive Memorabilia. Didier signed in London on May 24, 2013, while Frank added his signature on February 28, 2014. The shirt commemorates Chelsea's incredible victory over Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final on May 19, 2012. The west London club were 1-0 down and seemingly dead and buried when Didier Drogba scored with a towering header with just two minutes of normal time to go. The game went to penalties. The ever reliable Lampard blasted his penalty past the keeper to put Chelsea within reach of their first Champions League triumph before Drogba slotted his home to make it 4-3 and win the game. It was an immense performance for Didier in his last ever game for the Stamford Bridge club. Captain Frank Lampard then lifted the trophy for Chelsea, on an unforgettable night.