- Retro Brazil 1970 shirt with CBD badge, short sleeves, preframed in black frame with gold trim.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This retro Brazil 1970 jersey was signed by the legendary Pele in an Exclusive Memorabilia signing session in London on August 10. 2012, while he was in London for the Olympics. The gifted number 10 was arguably the greatest player of all time and remains the only footballer ever to win three FIFA World Cups, in 1958, 1962 and 1970. In 1970 he was the heartbeat of the unforgettable Brazil side that beat Italy 4-1 in the World Cup final.