- Officially Licensed retro 1972 Derby County shirt with commemorative stitching, no numbering, short sleeves. Signed by 8 of the squad that won the 1972 first division.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This classic retro Derby County shirt has been signed by 8 of the 1972 league winning team. The signatures were added to the shirt between December 1, 2016 - December 2, 2016. Derby began the season with an unbeaten League run of five wins and seven draws although they did exit the League Cup at the second round stage. Derby ended their season by beating Liverpool 1â€"0 which left them on 58 points to clinch the title. The 8 signatures on this shirt are Colin Boulton, Alan Durban, Kevin Hector, Roy McFarland, John O'Hare, Ron Webster, Frank Wignall and Archie Gemmill.