- Classic Manchester United Shirt Signed By Cristiano Ronaldo, Bobby Charlton, Eric Cantona, Denis Law, Bryan Robson and Ryan Giggs. Limited edition of 23. In deluxe black frame with gold inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This Manchester United shirt has been personally signed by six of Old Trafford's biggest legends, Cristiano Ronaldo, Bobby Charlton, Eric Cantona, Denis Law, Bryan Robson and Ryan Giggs, all in private Exclusive Memorabilia signing sessions. It was signed by Ronaldo in Madrid on March 11, 2015, Charlton in Manchester on June 3, 2015, Cantona in Paris on November 17, 2015, Law in Manchester on February 12, 2016, Robson in Manchester on July 15, 2016, and Giggs added his signature in London on August 7, 2016. There are only 23 of these shirts available.