- The shirt has a tailored black collar with a thin blue trim, which has a button at the top, and a placket with a hidden button.
- Inside the back of the neck is a pennant tab featuring the St. George's cross to represent the city of Milan's coat of arms.
- On the back of the neck is "Inter" in a specially designed font, which has been used by the Nerrazzurri's most commited fans on flags and banners inside the San Siro since the 1970s.
- The new home shorts are black with a thin blue stripe along each side, and the new home socks are black with a wide tonal stripe of chevrons on the back.
- While this new kit features Nike's signature design details, it also offers players the very latest in performance innovation, kit technology and environmental sustainability.
Legal Disclaimer: Must be at least 18 & over to purchase
Details: Inter Milan will sport a radical new look for the 2014-15 season as for the first time in their history they swap their traditional stripes for a stylish and elegant pinstripe design. Inspired by the elegant fashion houses of Milan and the youthful style of the city, Inter are proud to express individuality in an original kit design.