- 2003-04 AC Milan player issue shirt signed by Paolo Maldini. In deluxe black frame with silver inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This 2003-04 AC Milan soccer jersey was personally signed by Paolo Maldini in his Milan home on October 21, 2015. This is the style of shirt and as worn by Maldini while captaining Milan to the Scudetto in 2003-04. Milan won with a record 82 points, finishing 11 points ahead of Roma in Carlo Ancelotti's first season as manager. It was also the year that Maldini was placed 10th in a UEFA survey of the best European footballers of the past fifty years; included in the FIFA 100 list of the 125 greatest living footballers; and elected as the Serie A Defender of the Year.