- 16 x 12 inches photograph, signed by Paul Scholes. In black frame and cream mount, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This superb photograph was personally signed by Paul Scholes at a closed signing session in Manchester on October 5, 2010. It shows Scholes launching his famous unstoppable strike against Barcelona in the 2008 Champions League semi-final at Old Trafford. It was the only goal in the two legs and put United into the final against Chelsea in Moscow, which they won. Scholes is a legend at Old Trafford, the ultimate one-club man, making 718 appearances for the club and scoring 155 goals. He won 11 Premiership titles, three FA Cups, two league cups and two Champions Leagues. Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola rates him the best midfielder of his generation.