- 2012-13 Manchester United shirt, signed by Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs. In deluxe black frame with gold inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This Manchester United soccer jersey has been personally signed by Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs. Scholes signed on February 11, 2014 in Oldham while Giggs added his signature on August 7, 2016 In London. Scholes and Giggs are legends at Old Trafford, the ultimate one-club men. Scholes made 718 appearances for the club, scoring 155 goals. He won 11 Premiership titles, three FA Cups, two league cups and two Champions Leagues. Giggs won 13 league titles, two Champions Leagues, four FA Cups and four league cups and made 963 appearances for the club scoring 168 goals. This the style of shirt worn by United in Scholes and Giggs' final season together, 2012-13, when they won a record breaking 20th league title for the club in what was also Sir Alex Ferguson's last season.