- 16 x 12 inches photograph, signed by Paul Gascoigne. In black frame and cream mount, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This photo was personally signed by Paul Gascoigne on December 8, 2016 in Bristol. It shows Gazza scoring his sensational free-kick against Arsenal at Wembley in the 1991 FA Cup semi-final. It was a sensational strike, made all the sweeter by the fact it beat the Gunners' keeper David Seaman from a full 35 yards, and put Tottenham into the FA Cup final. Barry Davies' TV commentary still brings a shiver to the spine of any Spurs supporter: "Is Gascoigne going to have a crack? He is you know! Oh I say! Brilliant! That is schoolboy's own stuff. I bet even he can't believe it."