- 16 x 12 inches photograph, signed by Robin van Persie. In black frame and cream mount, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing Robin van Persie at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- Shipped by DHL Express, so you should usually expect to receive your order in around 3-5 working days if based in the US. We will email you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Didier Drogba and Robin van Persie, to name but a few. We supply EPL football clubs such as Liverpool FC and Manchester United, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now we are selling direct to the public too.
- If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Remember we are on slightly different hours to the US. We are proud of our company, proud of our reputation and proud of our good feedback on Amazon. We are so confident you will love our products that we will offer a full refund if you wish to return your item, providing it is returned in its original condition.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This superb photograph was personally signed by Robin van Persie at a closed signing session in Birmingham on May 18, 2013. It shows Robin lifting the Premiership trophy at the end of his first sensational season with Manchester United. Also shown, from bottom left clockwise, is Robin celebrating his debut goal against Fulham, scored with his first touch; scoring the winning goal against arch rivals Manchester City; celebrating his penalty goal at Anfield against Liverpool; scoring the incredible volley against Aston Villa that effectively won the league title for Manchester United.